Halloween Party memories

Oh hai everyone! Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I’m excited to finally start posting on the What’s New Blog starting next week. If there’s something you’d like me to blog about, just let me know!

Anyways, I’ve been thinking about the Halloween Party a bunch, since it’s coming in the next few weeks. As you may know, we’ve had a Halloween Party every year since the beginning of Club Penguin. Back in 2005, Screenhog was the only artist on the Club Penguin team, so he didn’t have very much time to make giant parties the way we do now. Here’s a screenshot of one of the original party rooms from way back then:

As you can see, there wasn’t as much going on at a party back in 2005, and the team was just learning how to make this big crazy thing called Club Penguin!

I also love some of the music that’s been at the parties. Here’s a song Screenhog wrote for the Halloween Party in 2010:

It’s been fun to see just how much Club Penguin evolves and gets better every year. Here’s another little sneak peek of what the 2012 Halloween Party will look like when it comes out in a few weeks. Feel free to share it on your blog so your readers can see it, too!

For all my fellow Canadian friends, have a happy Thanksgiving! For everyone else, have a really nice weekend!

See you later!

57 thoughts on “Halloween Party memories”

1. Hi Thanks for the Polo Field advancement like I wanted to ask if you can please my partner penguin in my country do not sell anything like that my penguin is called Green coconut if I give you a thousand thanks

2. That Halloween Music back in 2010 was awesome! Can’t wait for this year’s Halloween Party! Great Uncle Gariwald VIII is very mysterious! I know this year’s Halloween Party will be a good one! :mrgreen:
    -Dj Pingy8

3. EPICNESSAWESOMNESS PARTY EVER SEEN MY EYES! I WILL LOVE TO BE A GHOST! I LIKE TO HAUNT THE ISLAND!
    Polo… When I logging on my penguin, my clothin’ wont saving! What’s now? ๐Ÿ™

4. Hello Polo Field ! The book in the roo is a key ? Very strange ๐Ÿ˜€ The last halloween party is very cool, but this year, its a super mega party !!!!

5. I think you should do a series of posts called Club Penguin history. Help Trainman get CP Memories complete :P! (Show us all catalogs and all rooms decorated for parties :P).
    -Brookelas

6. Hey polo,just to help you but you should use the digg column 3 ,but if you payed for this theme just keep this one than.The digg column has 2 sidebars if you need it

7. I guess things were simple back in 2005. I started playing in 2007 but in another account. Unfortunately, I can no longer access my other account. I still can’t believe that Screenhog was the ONLY artist at Club Penguin! Must have been hard for him to draw by himself! Polo I’ve got a question.. was the right speaker a secret room yet or was it in the making?
    -Dj Pingy8

8. I understand! It can be an observatory or a room of magic, because it is the pot AND a globe! I can not imagine the work that you do for us! For cons, the new haunted house will she be open to all?

9. I’m having an AWESOME Thanksgiving, hope you have a great one too! ๐Ÿ˜€ P.S I LOVE this site!! How long has it been opened? I just discovered it today!