About Reviewed By You Posts

coins-for-change-2012

I’ve been asked a few questions about Reviewed By You lately. Some of you said that you liked them. My question is… What did you like best about them?

• Was it being featured on the blog?
  • Was it the fact that you could discuss something out of the ordinary? (something different than the game, for example.)
  • Was it the chance to receive a coin prize?

Let me know if you’d like to read more RBY posts in the future, and what topics you’d be interested in talking about in the future!

In other news… We just finished a little video for you. Moose just sent me it, and we should have it up by tomorrow. You’ll see!! πŸ˜€

24 comments
  1. Trainman1405
    Trainman1405
    November 23, 2012 at 2:28 am

I enjoyed the discussion on the topics and seeing what others thought about that.

2. Trainman1405
    Trainman1405
    November 23, 2012 at 2:29 am

Plus with the new blog feature of replying to others, that was great for responding to submissions by others.

Batreeqah
      December 5, 2012 at 12:48 am

I know.
      I like it too.
      πŸ™‚

3. gf3lt0n
    gf3lt0n
    November 23, 2012 at 2:33 am

I love mostly because you’re directly asking us for our opinions instead of telling us we can email you and wait for a response. Some topics I’d like to see in the future should be abouts rooms and serious changes that will be soon to come so we have a say in what will show up on CP in the future. Oh, and I love the fact that we get COIN PRIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for asking polo!

4. Ocean6100 (@Ocean6100)
    Ocean6100 (@Ocean6100)
    November 23, 2012 at 2:37 am

Wow! The video (I think) will be cool! πŸ™‚ The Reviewed-By-You posts are cool, because they ask us a question, and we get all these answers about that topic! It’s really a good idea. Keep up the *great* work. πŸ™‚

5. Luigi755
    Luigi755
    November 23, 2012 at 2:42 am

I think maybe we should talk about our most freezing experiences!!

6. Pup1one (@Pup1one)
    Pup1one (@Pup1one)
    November 23, 2012 at 2:51 am

Hey Polo! Can I please have my blog on your blogroll? My blog is Pup1one.com! πŸ˜€ Please reply so I can add you to my blogroll! πŸ˜€

~ Pup1one

7. clubpenguinperapin
    clubpenguinperapin
    November 23, 2012 at 3:03 am

If it comes back, ‘Coins For Change’ is a great topic to talk about! πŸ™‚ WADDLE ON POLO FIELD!

Your Friend
    ~Perapin πŸ™‚

8. djpingy8
    djpingy8
    November 23, 2012 at 9:37 am

Discussing one of the topics for Reviewed By You are always fun! For December, you should talk about where the money that penguins donate actually go to! :mrgreen:

-Dj Pingy8

9. Ash66759 (@Ash66759CP)
    Ash66759 (@Ash66759CP)
    November 23, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Was it the fact that you could discuss something out of the ordinary? (something different than the game, for example.) << Yep, this was the best thing about. Also there's like 1 million comments, I enjoyed reading them all. It was so fun. :).

10. Revgreen (@Revgreen)
    Revgreen (@Revgreen)
    November 23, 2012 at 4:16 pm

I think it was the interaction between the Club Penguin Blog and its readers πŸ™‚

11. jake44264
    jake44264
    November 23, 2012 at 7:42 pm

its antartic being direckter

12. wingredcp
    wingredcp
    November 23, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Hey polo,
    This is completely off the subject but cud u think about updating the comment system on the blog that u have to enter ur penguin name and password. U c penguins are getting impersonated. Please reply.
    -Wingred πŸ™‚

13. Missguppy (@missguppy1)
    Missguppy (@missguppy1)
    November 24, 2012 at 5:58 pm

dear polo field i like more info about the game and personal updates like you and moose have done, i makes me feel more responsibly when i use my club penguin blog on Facebook, i support, i hate when people make spoilers, like leaking all before time… i try to run and share my blog in order to the Disney and old Club Penguin rules and i don’t tolerate when people are using my blog to illegal actions …i like the chances you offer that we can meet you in cp, Because we are a real virtual world online that blend the real world it is a cool mix. i need more contact with you and support because then we will be able to run our blog more serious and you and Disney are more in control with the viral blogging …will you please also look at my blog will you make me happy…all the best Missguppy i am from Denmark Europe my penguin are more the 1480 days old…i am no Penguin chick longer πŸ™‚

14. Doom Jim123 (@DoomJim123)
    Doom Jim123 (@DoomJim123)
    November 25, 2012 at 8:17 am

I liked being able to write about a random topic and expressing my views on it, and reading other player’s thought and opinion on that topic. Also, I liked that there was a coin prize for being featured on the blog. Another thing to add would be that it was a chance for the Club Penguin team see what the players thought of the game and/or topic. πŸ™‚

15. Frosty Biite (@FrostyBiite)
    Frosty Biite (@FrostyBiite)
    November 27, 2012 at 3:16 am

I liked them. It was cool being able to say my opinion on things and seeing other people’s opinions as well. I also think it would be cool to have like a new weekly thing on the blog where penguins can ask the team questions and a few are answered each week. These could have a theme too. πŸ™‚

16. Batreeqah
    Batreeqah
    December 5, 2012 at 12:47 am

Cool.
    My favorite ones are Coins and being on the blog.
    πŸ˜€
    I like all of them though.

17. mercerandsage
    mercerandsage
    December 5, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Polo, can you please add my blog to your Blogroll? I have your blog on mine!

woddylanscpcheats.blogspot.com

Thanks!
    Woddylan

18. zowey30000
    zowey30000
    December 11, 2012 at 3:13 am

Hi Polo Field! I wrote a story on my blog and I want your feedback on it. Is there any way that I can email it to you?