Prehistoric Party Q+A

Hello Penguins!

Earlier this week, I answered some of your most popular Prehistoric Party questions. You kept the questions coming, and today I’m answering more of them. Read on for a few party secret reveals!

Which mascot will be visiting? Gary will be leading the exploration of Prehistoric Club Penguin. Get ready to help dig up dino eggs and interview caveguins (cave penguins!).

How does digging for dino eggs work? There will be dig sites and shovels all throughout the island. If you’re lucky, you’ll uncover something that looks like this:

Image

Will there be new party emotes? Definitely! The Holiday Party emotes were a huge hit. So the team’s adding three new limited time emotes to your chat bars. Check them out:

Image

Remember: These will only be available during the Prehistoric Party, January 17 – 29!

There’s less than a week to go until we’re partying like dinosaurs! What about the party are you most excited about?

Waddle On!
– Club Penguin Team

24 comments
  1. Trainman1405
    Trainman1405
    January 15, 2013 at 8:46 pm

I can’t wait to see what else is in store with this party! Although I do feel like Club Penguin has been going a little overboard with sneak peeks lately – or maybe I’m just used to minimal sneak peeks from when I was a newer Club Penguin player, I don’t know.

Polo Field
      January 15, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Thanks for your feedback, Train!

2. krhzcp
    krhzcp
    January 15, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Hi Polo! I Like your blog

3. blogboy93
    blogboy93
    January 15, 2013 at 8:54 pm

I cant wait to see club penguin as was like a thousand years ago polo you might turn back into baby polo

4. gf3lt0n
    gf3lt0n
    January 15, 2013 at 8:59 pm

The party looks very good, and I ask, will this be kind of a sequel to AP: Temple of Fruit? I also like the new version of Treasure Hunt, where we get to find dinosaur eggs and…rocks I think. Last question, Will there be a scavenger hunt? Thanks for he massive amount of sneak peeks Polo!

5. Ralphina1
    Ralphina1
    January 15, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Im so excited! I love that the dinos can walk around and stuff! 😀 (I <3 the dino dig too!)

~Ralphina1

6. freezepopcp
    freezepopcp
    January 15, 2013 at 9:08 pm

ppl say PH will visit this party too, is it true?

7. mega7000
    mega7000
    January 15, 2013 at 9:09 pm

So cool I love this web polo field I think Club penguin need vacances non. i think that this party would be the best party ever with an extaordinary team!

8. mega7000
    mega7000
    January 15, 2013 at 9:19 pm

So cool with the best team ever ! Good chance! PS: I don t talk a lot english so if I told something not right

9. djpingy8
    djpingy8
    January 15, 2013 at 11:55 pm

This party is going to be awesome! Can’t wait! :mrgreen:

10. Tangerine
    Tangerine
    January 16, 2013 at 1:35 am

Interesting! Are there any exclusive actions for members when they’re dinosaurs?

jdboy08
      January 16, 2013 at 7:23 am

Yes, 3 of them have exlusive stuff like. Bird can fly, Trex can roar and purple can stomp, i think i remember polo saying if ur a dino and u throw a snowball you throw a throw up ball

11. arsenal55702
    arsenal55702
    January 16, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Cool new emotions ! 😀 The team has been working quite nice 😀

12. j43265
    j43265
    January 16, 2013 at 9:12 pm

really Cool! ey polo visited..penguinicenews.wordpress.com <–Is my blog =D

13. clikyminty
    clikyminty
    January 16, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Hey Polo! (:
    I was wondering if you could bring back some of the old items in the next catalog because I miss the old cool items. Thanks for bringing some back for the non-members page! (: That was really nice of you! Is there going to be more of that? (: Do you think we could have some that are on the members pages too? (: Thanks.
    ~Minty~
    P.S. I don’t mean to be rude (; Most of my friends agree. (:

14. eggabooha
    eggabooha
    January 18, 2013 at 4:38 am

polo field is it true that a new puffle will come out? add me my name is eggabooha

15. uswu
    uswu
    January 19, 2013 at 1:39 am

Polo field, I missed you on field friday maybe you can go on the server snow cone tomorrow at three Penguin time? At your igloo too I would really appriciate it!
    ~Max 7727

16. Andreylaur
    Andreylaur
    January 19, 2013 at 2:46 pm

The Dino Dig game is very bad, I can’t understand how could Club Penguin release such thing. Not only that it’s a sure win 100% of the time, you also have to go through it tons of times until you collect all the eggs.

17. Pikalugia
    Pikalugia
    February 11, 2013 at 2:13 pm

I will post it on my blog too!!