Hollywood Party Trailer!

The Hollywood Party is coming to Club Penguin next week!

We’ve been working on a sneak peek to share with you before it launches. Hopefully we’ll have it ready to go by this Friday night as a little #FieldFriday gift to you.

I know some of you have been chatting about the limo after I posted a sketch of it on the CP blog…

What part are you most excited about? Acting out a movie in one of the stages, or the limo?

31 comments
  1. Trainman1405
    Trainman1405
    February 7, 2013 at 12:54 am

I really like the style of this commercial. I’m looking forward to it all honestly. A second all new first time party for 2013!

2. franky001
    franky001
    February 7, 2013 at 12:56 am

HEY OWESOME THE VIDEO…….

3. bsyew
    bsyew
    February 7, 2013 at 12:57 am

I really like this Polo Field! Again as always good job!

4. sniffybear2
    sniffybear2
    February 7, 2013 at 1:12 am

Will be be able to get into the Limo? If so, cant imagine whats inside! 😀

Polo Field
      February 7, 2013 at 2:02 am

Yep, you’ll be able to ride in the Limo. What do you think would be in the ultimate CP party limo?

sniffybear2
        February 7, 2013 at 4:54 am

No clue, but iam sure its gonna be awesome 🙂

5. Riyita (@Ducky908)
    Riyita (@Ducky908)
    February 7, 2013 at 1:49 am

It looks really awesome. The Sci-Fi stage has gained my interest. I cannot wait to try it out! 😀

6. Riyita (@Ducky908)
    Riyita (@Ducky908)
    February 7, 2013 at 2:05 am

Hey Polo forget something,

Will there be a beta item for testing Card Jitsu Snow? Anymore Card Jitsu cards coming at all?

Thanks!

7. clubpenguinperapin
    clubpenguinperapin
    February 7, 2013 at 4:10 am

Umm… you posted a sketch of a limo on the CP blog? Where? P.S. You rock Polo Field!! Thanks for not quitting your job at Club Penguin today. We appreciate everyday you work at Club Penguin! (:

~Perapin (:

clubpenguinperapin
        February 12, 2013 at 8:47 am

I thought that was a restaraunt! :O LOL! I’ve never been in a limo, I can’t imagine it being so huge inside.

~Perapin 🙂

8. Montesquieu
    Montesquieu
    February 7, 2013 at 9:55 pm

I love seeing all of these original parties coming out! Keep it up CP Team!

9. clikyminty
    clikyminty
    February 9, 2013 at 12:56 am

Hi! 🙂 I LOVE the video, at 1:17 around there is a person sitting down with a I <3 my rainbow puffle T-shirt, so, what does that mean? A rainbow puffle? 😀 And I was wondering if you could check out my blog, if you like it please comment if you don't just say. 🙂
    Thanks! Your number 1 fan,
    ~Cliky Minty 😀

10. possum2001
    possum2001
    February 10, 2013 at 11:23 am

What is your favourite movie polo? I relly like the sci fi one and the action/ adventure movie but I might just change my mind;)

11. Pikalugia
    Pikalugia
    February 11, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Amazing video! You are really cool! 😀

12. Carter Smith
    Carter Smith
    February 12, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Polo tell me what server to be on this friday and what time ( eastern daylight time ) plz make space for me in your buddy list i want to be friends with a mod

Polo Field
      February 16, 2013 at 12:15 am

My list is full, and I have more than the maximum number, so I can’t add or remove friends right now. One day I hope to have it fixed, but the team has more important stuff to work on for the community right now. 😉

13. tarachimah123
    tarachimah123
    February 16, 2013 at 12:12 am

Hey Polo! When are you coming online today and what server? Please reply! I would love to meet you on the game!

-Love8112

14. mega7000
    mega7000
    February 17, 2013 at 12:23 am

Polo I can t add I don t know why? Plz tell me. I think that my buddy list is full can you plz tell me the maximum number?

15. coollegoguy4
    coollegoguy4
    February 18, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Hi Polo!

BTW, You Have An AWESOME BLOG

16. Riyita (@Ducky908)
    Riyita (@Ducky908)
    February 21, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Hey Polo!

Will the Giant Puffle Costumes return for the Puffle Party next month?

17. keyshawn881
    keyshawn881
    February 24, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Hey polo you should have a friend list like the Cp mascots.

18. chichi2518
    chichi2518
    April 21, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Hello Polo, I am Lionpolice in Club penguin.I live in a country of Asia .CP is so so so so cool. To me It’s like a world in Antarctica where penguins live in freezing cold and an icy land. Penguins can hang with their friends, buy clothes,decorate igloos and much more. I started playing CP from 2011 July I had another account in CP known as (Alex 789.) But it is ban cause I did not played in that account for 7 months. In Alex 789 you were my friend.

On 26th April,2013. I have a party in my igloo (penguin is Lionpolice) polo field and all other penguins,please come to that party.

—–Lionpolice.