I’m working on the ultimate Club Penguin knowledge quiz to test out new team members’ CP skillz. 😛
Here’s what we have so far! If you see anything missing, just leave a comment below.
|What’s a mascot?|
|How do you meet a mascot?|
|What colors are the Beta Hat?|
|Who is rsnail?|
|What is the shortest party in Club Penguin history?|
|What is a Club Penguin party?|
|What is Penguin Chat 3?|
|What is Experimental Penguins?|
|When Sensei was learning to master the element of Snow, who was his Sensei?|
|What color is the puffle in the Dance Club?|
|What was the “big update” in 2005?|
|Who was the CEO of Club Penguin in 2005?|
|Who are the founders of Club Penguin?|
|When was the first Field Friday hosted?|
|Who is Herbert?|
|What was Herbert’s plan during Operation Blackout?|
|What color was the first puffle spotted on the island?|
|When was Club Penguin released?|
|How do you tip the iceberg?|
|When did Billybob retire?|
|What is the name of Rockhopper’s puffle?|
|When did Club Penguin update the buddy list?|
|Who was Club Penguin’s first mascot?|
|When did Disney acquire Club Penguin? (month, day and year, please!)|
|When did Herbert first appear in Club Penguin?|
|When did the Sports Shop close, and why did it close?|
|When did the first Treasure Book make its debut?|
|Name all the members of the Penguin Band.|
|Who was the stowaway in the book Rockhopper and the Stowaway?|
|What does CPIP stand for?|
|When did Sensei first appear outside of the Dojo?|
|What was Club Penguin’s first mobile app and when was it released?|
|What is the PSA?|
|Who came up with the name “puffles”?|
|When was the Mine discovered?|
|What was the first hidden pin?|
|Who was the first Club Penguin artist? (excluding rsnail)|
|Who is the editor of the newspaper?|
|True or false: Quest for the Golden Puffle was the first play at the Stage.|
|What was the first hidden item in Penguin Style?|
|What is the name of Rockhopper’s ship?|
|How old does your penguin need to be to become a Tour Guide?|
|How many pairs of socks does G have?|
|What was “MCCP”?|
|What feature was removed from Club Penguin with the launch of the new Friends list?|
|What game launched after Rockhopper’s ship hit an iceberg?|
|Which rare item can only be obtained by meeting a CP staff member in-person?|
|(insert original PSA Agent quiz here)|
|When was the first Keytar released? 😛|
|Who are TAS1000?|
|Which character has the initials JPG?|
|Who is Fluffy?|
|Who is Mullet?|
|Where is Rockhopper’s Key hidden?|
|Where can you find the Friendship Bracelet in Club Penguin?|
|How do you get the hat with the question mark on it?|
|How do you make candy pizzas in Pizzatron 3000?|
|Who is the Director?|
|What was the first Club Penguin song released on iTunes?|
|What was the “Beta Team”?|
|Where was the Tour Booth originally located?|
|What unreleased room was accidentally printed in the second Ultimate Guide to Club Penguin book?|
|Why is rsnail’s penguin name not capitalized?|
Join the conversation
It looks good! 😀 Thanks for using my idea.
I got another one it is When was the first ever Lei released in Club Penguin
Who is rsnail? its the OLD creator of club penguin and other games.
What colors are the Beta Hat? pink and white
How many stamps are there altogether on Club Penguin?
What was the first Club Penguin song released on iTunes? The Party Start now -> by cadence <3
Cool! Thanks for including my question: ‘What was Herbert’s plan during Operation Blackout?’. The questions are a many, and I’m sure the team will have fun answering them all! Cool new website theme btw. ;
When did the first Treasure Book make its debut? 2008
I have One… ”Who is Skidder” And another one… ”What was ClubPenguinSummit”?
When was Club Penguin released? the club penguin? or the game.? the game start in august 2005 and the other in 2000 [penguin chat 1/2/3]
Who is Mullet?is the largest fish of the island, feeding on Fluffy!
Who are the founders of Club Penguin? Billybob | Rsnail | and … D:
I had some spare time. ;P
A meetable in game character who gives out a background and usually has a stamp associated with it.
You find them in game, usually at a party if they are online.
Pink and yellow.
The founder of Club Penguin.
The third version of Penguin Chat/Experimental Penguins, which preceded Club Penguin.
A whole new interactive version of Club Penguin.
Rsnail (Lance Priebe) Billybob (Lane Merrifield) and I guess you could also mention Screenhog (Chris Hendricks) and Dave Krysko who helped to fund it, whatever his penguin name is – not Gizmo. I guess you could mention Happy77 (Holly) too.
The first Field Friday was hosted on October 5, 2012.
Herbert is a Polar Bear who dislikes CP.
He wanted to capture the EPF and take over the island while harnessing the power of the sky.
October 24, 2005 it exited beta. Beta began in August of that year.
Drill drill drill!
It was announced October 17th and he officially left for good February 1st(?)
August 1, 2007
I believe it was March 2007 – yep, just checked. March 26, 2007 in the third mission. I remember waiting for the mission to be released that day. 😛
May 2011 because it was exploded with popcorn.
October 24, 2008
G Billy, Franky, Stompin’ Bob, and Petey K.
Club Penguin Improvement Project
November 2008 when he was digging out the snow then during Card-Jitsu Fire hype
Puffle Launch in September 2011
Penguin Secret Agency, the rank below the EPF
A player – CP had users submit name suggestions
False, it was Planet Y
Red Viking Helmet
It varies, in the second PSA mission you have to go to the Pet Shop, look for a piece of paper, and decode it for the number
Miniclip’s Club Penguin Forum, a now defunct game forum hosted by Miniclip for Club Penguin players.
Find buddies in room
Green/Emerald Viking Helmet
(insert original PSA Agent quiz here) – huh? 😛
The keytar was released with the series 2 treasure book on December 22, 2008
TAS1000 is Dave Krysko’s son’s band with hit longs like I’ve Been Delayed and I’m At 9933.
Jet Pack Guy
Fluffy is a fish found in Aqua Grabber and possibly Bean Counters (if so there’s multiple :P)
Who is Mullet? Mullet is a big red fish found in igloos, the ski lodge, and Aqua Grabber
Rockhopper’s key is hidden in his journal located in the Book Room
The Book Room can be found in one of the Book Room’s books, Rockhopper and the Stowaway
You get the hat with a question mark on it by passing the Tour Guide test at the Ski Village
You make candy pizzas in Pizzatron 3000 by flipping the lever
The Director is Aunt Arctic
Club Penguin’s first iTunes song is The Party Starts Now by Cadence
The Beta Team was a large group of penguins who tested Club Penguin’s possible future games and ideas on authorized.clubpenguin.com.
The Tour Booth was originally located at the Plaza but moved several months later when the Forest and Cove were released in May 2007.
The unreleased room was the Community News area
Rsnail’s penguin name is not capitalised because during beta usernames appeared however they were entered – so instead of Polo Field you could be polo field or even POLO FIELD.
OH YEAH I remember the PSA quiz now. You clicked the mod badge icon and it asked you a few questions if you were 30+ days old. 😛 (and you could change your computer’s date to bypass that)
Q, when did the first club penguin app come out
A, September 15, 2011
Here’s a question: “How old did your penguin have to be to become a PSA Agent?
Why did Gary create the Festival of Flight?
A: To repair the underground pool room windows
What event caused Sensei to return to the dojo?
A: Lightning struck it at the 2008 Halloween Party
What was ‘Hydro Hopper’ originally called?
A: Ballistic Biscuit
Lost Dragon (@LostDragonCP)
1. Mascot – A popular Club Penguin character who visits during parties, and gives away a special background, stamp, and recently has had the privilege to add players.
2. You can meet a mascot by being in the same Server and room with you. That’s how you can achieve all the special things they can do for you.
3. The color of the PARTY Hat is Pink, and Yellow.
4. Rsnail (Abbreviation of Rocketsnail) was the founder and creator of Rocketsnail Games, Penguin Chat, Club Penguin, and recently, Mech Mice.
5. The shortest party was the Beta Testing Party. It didn’t even last a full day.
6. A Club Penguin Party is an event hosted every Month that varies through out the year. Recently, they have added “Takeovers” which is a cross-over from another Disney franchise.
7. Penguin Chat 3 was created by Rsnail. It was kinda like a more limited version of Club Penguin. It had most of the colors of Club Penguin today, but also had things such as the Snow Cat, and Ninjas having swords.
8. Experimental Penguins was before Penguin Chat 3, which you could only really go to a few simple rooms and chat. It closed a year later due to money costs.
9. I don’t know if this is exactly a typo, but Tusk wasn’t really his Sensei, he was more of his friend and spar partner. We never really saw the real Sensei.
10.The Keeper of the Boiler Room, mounted in the Night Club is Green.
11. Basically a more simple version of Club Penguin today.
12. Rsnail was the CEO in 2005.
13. Rsnail, Billybob, and Dave (Skidder).
14. The first Field Friday was October 5th, 2012. 😀
15. Herbert is the main villian of Club Penguin, who was born on the Arctic Circle and who wants to end all their fun, originally he just wanted a warm island, but to me, he’s starting to escalate quickly into more darker plans.
16. Herbert’s plan in Operation: Blackout was to make it dark, and cold for us Penguins, as well as use all the sun’s energy to keep him warm, and to destroy the Elite Penguin Force by destroying their HQ. He was later stopped, but the HQ was majorly trashed.
17. First color Puffle spotted was the Blue… later Pink, Black, and Green.
18. Club Penguin’s release was after the beta period and was October 24th, 2005.
19. It hasn’t really tipped, but the most known rumor is by using a jackhammer.
20. He announced his retirement October, but left February 1st, 2013.
21. Rockhopper’s first mate is Yarr, the first red Puffle known to be seen.
22. Back in October of 2011.
23. Captain Rockhopper was first. 😀
24. Disney bought our penguin island, on August 1st, 2007.
25. Herbert was first seen in March in 2007… in the 3rd PSA mission.
26. The Sports Shop closed back in May 2011, due to being the 12th mission being released, which resulted in Herbert blowing it up with Popcorn. (Orange Puffles must have really enjoyed that. :D)
27. I THINK it was in October of 2008.
28. Stompin’ Bob, Petey K, G Billy, and Franky joined soon after.
29. The Stowaway was Bambadee who snuck on being Penguins were making fun of him out of jealousy of his Friendship Braclet.
30. It stood for Club Penguin Improvement Project.
31. Back in November 2008 for the new Card-Jitsu game, Card-Jitsu Fire.
32. The first app was Puffle Launch and released September 2011, which was also recently removed.
33. The PSA was the Penguin Secret Agency, the first agents on Club Penguin, which had missions to do, their very own Spy Phone, and their own HQ. You had to wait 30 days to become one I think….
34. A user who submitted a name in a contest.
35. Back in May, 2006.
36. The Shamrock, which was in the Coffee Shop.
38. Aunt Arctic.
40. rsnail’s favorite item… the Red Viking Helmet. :L
41. Rockhopper’s ship is called the Migrator.
42. 45 days. You got to know mostly all the ins and outs for the quiz! Unless… you use a blog. XD (That one comic where the penguin just wanted the hat. LOL)
43. It’s different every time. You gotta find out by using the Tic Tac Code on a piece of paper at the Pet Shop.
44. The Club Penguin Miniclip Forum that was made for Club Penguin forums… (Didn’t you have an account with a panda and keytar? XD)
45. The Users in Room I think….
46. The Aqua Grabber, which was first used to collect parts for the Migrator, which earlier crashed.
47. The one and only, Emerald Viking Helmet.
48. First of all, you had to be 30 days old. Then, you would click the moderator badge, answer a few question about what to do if you were an agent, and then, you would recieve your Spy Phone.
49. Keytar = December 22th, 2008. On the Series 2 Treasure Book. (That must have been a very special day for you.)
50. TAS1000 was Dave’s band, who preformed songs such as, I’m at 9933, and of course, “I’ve Been Delayed.”
51. The Eye in the Sky, Jet Pack Guy! (That rhymes lol)
52. Fluffy, the most common, yellow fish in Club Penguin.
53. Mullet, a really big fish, that you can obtain in Ice Fishing by feeding it a Fluffy.
54. The key is hidden at the very last page of Rockhopper’s journal.
55. Very last page of Rockhopper and the Stowaway.
56. By completing the Tour Guide Quiz.
57. By hitting the secret Pizza switch on the menu before you start the game.
58. Aunt Arctic. She was unknown for YEARS until Operation Blackout.
59. The Party Starts Now preformed by Cadence.
60. The penguins who tested Club Penguin during beta era!
61. By the edge of the Plaza where, you can now go to enter the Forest.
62. The Community Room with the fountain, and a Tour Guide center.
63. Because back then, they didn’t have an automatic capitalization on the first letters of your name. He just didn’t capitalize it. xD
OMG THAT WAS A LONG QUIZ. xD Thanks for the fun Polo.
TRUE OR FALSE: The Club Penguin Times is published every 3rd monday
How many puffles can a normal penguin adopt?
TRUE OR FALSE: Rookie wears a purple Hawaiian shirt
What colour was added to CP in 2009?
• Sommfi • (@Sommfi)
“what color is sensei?”
“what color is the stage puffle?”
Ⓐ①①⓪①③ ⒸⓅ (@A11013CP)
Thats nice @polofield
Hey Polo! You’re awesome, great and epic! You’re the best member of the Club Penguin Team by far and continue!
Hey Polo! Nice post, but a little too many questions LOL. Anyway, I really like your site, and I followed it, but I was wondering if you could come to my website and leave a comment! I am a huge fan of CP and have played since 2009, and I finally have my own site! It has cheats, bugs, updates, and lots of funny stories! My hope is to someday be as famous as you, daffodaily5 (or is it 05), or rsnail. Respond to this with your answer, and I will give you a link in your next post if ya want me too. Waddle On!
What’s a mascot? Someone famous
How do you meet a mascot? Waddle around all 150 servers
What colors are the Beta Hat? Yellow and pink
Who is rsnail? Creator of ClubPenguin
What is the shortest party in Club Penguin history? Beta Test Party
What is a Club Penguin party? A special event held each month
What is Penguin Chat 3? A test of ClubPenguin
What is Experimental Penguins? A test of the penguin graphics
When Sensei was learning to master the element of Snow, who was his Sensei? Sensei didn’t have a sensei, nice trick.
What color is the puffle in the Dance Club? Green
What was the “big update” in 2005? I wasn’t there for that
Who was the CEO of Club Penguin in 2005? Rsnail
Who are the founders of Club Penguin? Billybob, Rsnail and Gizmo
When was the first Field Friday hosted? ….hard question
Who is Herbert? A misunderstood polar bear who just wants warmth
What was Herbert’s plan during Operation Blackout? To make the island warm
What color was the first puffle spotted on the island? Blue or purple
When was Club Penguin released? 2006
How do you tip the iceberg? You don’t!
When did Billybob retire? January 2012
What is the name of Rockhopper’s puffle? Yarr
When did Club Penguin update the buddy list? 2012
Who was Club Penguin’s first mascot? Rockhopper
When did Disney acquire Club Penguin? (month, day and year, please!)
When did Herbert first appear in Club Penguin? 2006
When did the Sports Shop close, and why did it close? Popcorn explosion
When did the first Treasure Book make its debut?
Name all the members of the Penguin Band. Stompin’ bob, petey K, Franky and G Billy
Who was the stowaway in the book Rockhopper and the Stowaway? Bambadee
What does CPIP stand for? ClubPenguin Improvement Project
When did Sensei first appear outside of the Dojo? 2007
What was Club Penguin’s first mobile app and when was it released? Puffle launch
What is the PSA? Penguin Secret Agency
Who came up with the name “puffles”? Aunt Arctic
When was the Mine discovered? 2008
What was the first hidden pin?
Who was the first Club Penguin artist? (excluding rsnail)
Who is the editor of the newspaper? Aunt arctic
True or false: Quest for the Golden Puffle was the first play at the Stage. false
What was the first hidden item in Penguin Style?
What is the name of Rockhopper’s ship? Migrator
How old does your penguin need to be to become a Tour Guide? 45 days old
How many pairs of socks does G have? 36
What was “MCCP”?
What feature was removed from Club Penguin with the launch of the new Friends list? People in room button
What game launched after Rockhopper’s ship hit an iceberg? Aqua Grabber
Which rare item can only be obtained by meeting a CP staff member in-person? I don’t know..
(insert original PSA Agent quiz here)
When was the first Keytar released?
Who are TAS1000? A band that created “I’ve Been delayed”
Which character has the initials JPG? Jet Pack Guy
Who is Fluffy? A yellow fish
Who is Mullet? Huge brown fish
Where is Rockhopper’s Key hidden? Book room
Where can you find the Friendship Bracelet in Club Penguin? Last page on “Rockhopper and the Stowaway
How do you get the hat with the question mark on it? Tour guide
How do you make candy pizzas in Pizzatron 3000? Pull the level in the title screen
Who is the Director? Aunt Arctic
What was the first Club Penguin song released on iTunes? The Party starts now
What was the “Beta Team”?
Where was the Tour Booth originally located? Plaza
What unreleased room was accidentally printed in the second Ultimate Guide to Club Penguin book?
Why is rsnail’s penguin name not capitalized? A bug.
Rsnails name is not capitalized because he stopped playing before all the names became capitalized.
I think it’s lowercase because he wanted it to be.
But, Polo when he logged on in 2012 (or 2013) his penguin name became capitalized.
Miguh ツ Ruiz
Polo look at my Spanish Club Penguin Blog http://penguindiver.tk/
The green Viking helmet can also be obtained by being penguin of the week, which is selected by daffodaily5
Hatsune Miku (@vocaloid_hmiku)
I’ve been playing on CP for 8 years (used my cousin’s penguin starting in December 2006 and got my own in July 2007) and even I found this hard!! WOW. D:
That was a good quiz!
Reblogged this on Bulldozerz2 and commented:
The Ultimate Club Penguin Quiz! Can You Answer All Of Them?
Amazing!! I wish I could answer them all!
I think I know the answer to one of the hardest one on here!
When did Disney acquire Club Penguin? (month, day and year, please!)
Answer: August 1st, 2007.
Did I get it right?
Yep that’s right.